Not there yet

Today i feel weird. It's strange because i've been ranting about Gloo so much, how awesome it is and blah blah blah. the truth is they are awesome, just i feel different today. i have been feeling different this whole weekend.

*for those reading this and don't know me all that well, i love Jesus...it's as simple as that. He is my passion and drive in this world and its He that makes me want to be greater. 

But to get back to what i was saying, after seeing just a glimpse of how the industry works and the inside of a design business i have realised one thing.

i don't want to do this...

don't get me wrong i love designing and creating things, but i just don't think studying for a few years and then landing in a workplace doing my job day in and day out is for me. no i'm not just lazy and don't want to do anything, i just feel the will to do something greater. i want to do something that makes a difference i want to do what i feel in my heart needs to be done.

i often find myself on the train listening to my music and looking around me, standing in the crowd is when i see those in the crowd, those with a different song in their hearts, those thinking and then giving off a subtle smile, those that have that little inspiration in them thats enough to change them and those around them. i have only these few words on my heart this morning...

I was meant for something greater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Lourens de Villiers
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Industry: Communications or Media
Occupation: Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Cape Town | South Africa

Followers