Popcorn day!

So here i am sitting...in my own little Glooniverse working on a old mac, which is not that bad (it has photoshop 7 lol's). I got introduced to everyone but forgot the names the moment i heard them :D

They showed me around the place and its just plain awesome, everything looks so nice i just want to work here forever! :D Free coffee, air-hockey table and a Wii! its a small little place but with a staff of approximately 25 people i take it.

The day started off with a little meeting where everybody just got everyone up-to-date with what they're doing and how things are going. They've made me a part of a project for spur. It's not even been long and i've already learned new ways digital media is being used. Our little team brainstormed, its really just me and another guy...ironically the only other afrikaans dude i think :)

I just presented him a scamp of how the idea can take shape and they liking it :D yay! success!

*note to self...you have to spark and get noticed! now is your time!

Anyways as it turns out, apparently is wednesday popcorn day! :D yay they've got their own popcorn machine! Great success!

Gloonigan over and out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Lourens de Villiers
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Industry: Communications or Media
Occupation: Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Cape Town | South Africa

Followers