The end is near :(



So i haven't really been updating after every week but to be fair i have covered basically everything so far :)
So this last one will just be about my last few days. I've been working really hard...to be honest that CRT monitor is killing my eyes! haha luckily the tea breaks and the nice view helped me through it :) not to mention the totally awesome people :)

Busy with some website backgrounds for Huisgenoot, You and Kick-off. It's for the new TopTV Company. As well as doing banners for them. What i like about Gloo was that they trusted me, they didn't just give me petty intern work but they gave me real jobs for real clients with real deadlines. I was surpised with how much they trusted me :) I worked on Cadiz and Woolworths banners even brainstormed with them on a new Woolworths campaign :D

Everyone at Gloo has really been supportive and really been friendly towards me :) After scouting all the afrikaans people heehee :P I've started to feel more at home, not because i know any of them, but because i have a lot in common with most of the people at Gloo and they are so welcoming! I mean like some of the Project Managing people are so friendly and they ALWAYS great me with a smile :) it's really been a pleasure working them! They make me want to work hard! and i can see they all do! Maybe thats why they have been voted Best Digital Design Agency 4 years in a row?!

They have the recipe of success and they doing it with a smile on their faces! And that is part of what i stand for! I mean when they brainstorm they pump out great ideas like its nothing! haha i think i can learn a lot from these guys as well as a few new tricks :) This made me realise that i pretty mch knew nothing, all my throughts and perceptions on how the industry works has completely changed, and i'm glad it did. I would have failed badly if i hadn't witnessed the inner workings of Gloo.

So thank you Gloo for opening my eyes and future! :D

P.S as much as i would love to do my own thing, i would certainly not mind working at Gloo!, by thw way today was popcorn day again! WOOHOOGLOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Lourens de Villiers
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Industry: Communications or Media
Occupation: Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Cape Town | South Africa

Followers