GlooHoo!

For BTech I have to intern at a specific company of my choice this year for 4 weeks. So after a bit of googling and a bit of talking I came across Gloo. Looking at their website...because I judge a company by its website, especially design companies, i started getting amped at the possibility of interning there! :D

But typically in my case things always don't happen at all until last minute! So after emails and phone calls I got through to Gloo and so far things are looking goooood! They really look like a fun place to work at, and they produce quality work from what I could see so far. So now they are consulting with the Art Director and getting me a work station! I'm just awaiting the final details...Whoop-di-dooo! I'm really amped to finally get into the design industry and get my hands dirty with a bit of web design! So to give you an idea of how excited I am, look at this :D ----------------------------------------->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Lourens de Villiers
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Industry: Communications or Media
Occupation: Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Cape Town | South Africa

Followers