Low-Poly Lovelyness

Just the other day i sort of decided to give myself a little project with blender. Since always stumbling onto such cool designs that were made in such a simple way i just had to get my hands dirty as well. Being the gamer i am, i decided to take the challenge of using Blender's Game Engine and creating my own little real-time 3D scene.

Being clueless as to where to start, my lovely girlfriend suggested I start modeling a nice little Fridge, and without any planning it kind of just went in the direction of a 1950's kitchen. Here is my wire frame model so you can see that it is in fact low-poly. Experimenting a bit with the Yafaray Script i managed to pull of a nice render of this little fridge.

I'm not sure how exactly i will be doing the reflections in BGE, but that is not important now. I will probably be baking AO onto the texture just to provide more realism. Next up is a awesome stove! :D

(Click the images to enlarge)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Name: Lourens de Villiers
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Industry: Communications or Media
Occupation: Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Cape Town | South Africa

Followers